Thursday, April 26, 2012

Can I use MSI Geforce 9600GT as physx card with Palit GTX560Ti ?

I am having MSI Geforce 9600GT 512MB OC that I purchased for my old PC. Now I am purchasing the Sandy bridge i7 2600K processor with Asus P8P67 Deluxe ( or pro if Deluxe is too much costly )( also the Sandy bridge Sata Error has been fixed ). But whatever, both of them support 3 PCI Express 2.0 X16 slots. I have ordered the Palit GTX 560 Ti 2GB Graphics Card from amazon.



My question is Can I use the MSI 9600GT as a Physx Card for the Palit GTX 560 Ti for my new PC.

If I can, can the MSI 9600 GT work as physx card even when running directx 11 games ( I am askin this as the 9600GT supports only upto dx 10.0). And also mention the Bridge that I have to use when I use one card as physx ( sli bridge (or) other bridge (or) no bridge needed? ). Thank you in advance.|||>Rather than just repeat what I read here, you read it. It will answer your question good enough to make your own decision:



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PhysX

No comments:

Post a Comment