Friday, April 20, 2012

GTX560 Twin Frozr II or Gigabyte GTX560Ti OC?

Which GTX560 would you recommend me?

I won't be OCing the videocard, since my Q6600 (OC'd to 3.0 GHz) might bottleneck my videocard already.

So don't recommend the Twin Frozr II with the reason: "Better OC Capabilities" or something like that. (I also got 3 fans in the casing, pretty good airflow!)



Here are the cards:

http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/9291884/art/msi/geforce-gtx-560-ti-twin-f.html

http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/8840071/art/gigabyte/geforce-gtx-560-ti-oc-1-g.html



Twin Frozr seems to have a slower clock, since the Ti OC is already overclocked by the company.

Prices are around the same, so that's not an issue either.

I do want to connect 2 screens, so I also ordered DVI to VGA adapters.

(They're 2 LCD screens, 1280x1024 @ 75 Hz)



I also read somewhere that connecting multiple screens can majorly increase load temps.

And since my videocard is most likely bottlenecked, that Ti OC won't have a performance difference?

I'm not sure..



Anyhow, should I go with the Twin Frozr II instead? So it would stay cooler with 2 screens connected? Or is that not worth it, and should I go with the slightly faster Ti OC?



If you think both are a fine choice and there's no absolute best, could you tell me which manifacture you recommend me?



MSI or Gigabyte?

(On a side note, I read some bad things about the MSI customer service!



Thanks in advance!



With friendly regards,

Nicky Wild|||Gigabyte GTX560Ti OC|||I would recommend to go for an evga gtx 560 ti ssc or an asus geforce gtx 560 core cotact edition(900 mhz core)

No comments:

Post a Comment