Thursday, April 26, 2012

Will my computer be able to run Battlefield 3 on maxed out settings?

specs:

i5-2500k

gtx560Ti

8GB 1333MHz 8-8-8-24



Will I be able to play it with all the settings maxed out with a solid 40fps even with explosions etc? If not what about if I overclock my cpu and gpu? I have watercooling on both so I should be able to get fairly high clocks.|||I have really similar specs to you except my GPU is a 6950 (which basically has the same performance as your GPU.)



I get around 45-50fps average on high BF3 at resolution of 1920x1080 Full HD. Also when I fly jets I get above 60fps.



I've tried Bf3 maxed out and I get around 30fps but high detail with that frame rate isn't all too smooth so I suggest you don't play it maxed, but its up to you. If you lower the antiasling though on maxed I think it's MSAA it will boost your frame rate quite a bit.



If you decide to overclock your GPU and you overclock it well you could get an extra 10fps quite easily. It just depends on what brand of GPU you have and if it's a good overclocker. I do know though that the 2500k will easily overclock especially with it's unlocked multiplier, should easily hit 4.5GHz



Hope this helps and you should get around the same results as me.|||probably not on the highest but pretty high just see what is suggest when you start up the game and put the resolution on high too|||Not the highest, but pretty high.

No comments:

Post a Comment