Thursday, April 26, 2012

Which graphics card should I get?

I am planning on building a gaming PC with a budget of around $900, I have chosen the Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti graphics card, Intel Core i5-2500K processor and the MSI P67A-GD55 motherboard. Now I'm just choosing which version of the graphics card to get, I am thinking of getting the Leadtek GeForce GTX560TI. Is this a good choice?|||I advise you to take the Gigabyte, EVGA or ASUS version because of better cooling.|||While you are spending the money, get the 448core version of the 560GTX ti... Also get a z68 motherboard, they are newer and have a better reputation... The AsRock Extreme3Gen3 baords are very good, and offer SLI as well...|||Most of the major brands are pretty rock solid these days. The only thing you really need to concern yourself with is if you plan on overclocking your card. Some cards are much more stable than others when overclocking. They all run on the same architecture so the specs are all just about the same except one may a few MHz faster than another which you will never even notice.|||Leadtek is good. I had one of thier cards in the past and it was a good card and gave me no issues.

I also like eVGA I had one of thier cards in the past as well and had no issues with it.



Other brands worth buying:

MSI

ASUS

PNY

GIGABYTE



I would pass on any other brands though.

No comments:

Post a Comment